Kinsey and I went to visit Kyle's Grandma in northern Missouri on Saturday. Great Grandma wanted to show Kinsey the Pumpkin Patch and Petting Zoo where her cousins worked and then gave her a birthday cake!


She was calling them kitties

She was petting them but I was too slow...


The chicks were her favorite, even though they weren't cute anymore...

Petting the chick...

This was right before all the loud geese came up and sent her running for Mommy

Her cousin Stephanie drove the train for years and now that she's at college the owners named the "train station" after her...

I think this is a great picture!

Kinsey and her cousin Michelle on the "train"

Kinsey and her belated cake from Great Grandma Lyllis

Great Grandma had to help her blow it out

She wasn't afraid to dig into this one!

Makin' a mess!
Oh Emma. I saw the picture of Kinsey and Grandma at my station and i just busted out cryin. I miss you all so much. I hope we all can get together soon. i miss you all oh so much.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Steph