Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kinsey at the Hartsburg Pumpkin Festival

We took Kinsey to the Hartsburg Pumpkin Festival today. It's the biggest thing that goes on where I grew up and I haven't been able to go in years so I was really excited to take her! There are lots of pictures of her with pumpkins and not a lot else haha...

Walking around outside my old church...

Pretty girl in her new coat!



I like this picture a lot!





Checking everything out...


Kinsey in the Pumpkin Patch...








I like her face in this one...



Checking out the pumpkins...



There were some big ones!









By the time we tried to take a picture with Mommy she was over it and wanted to eat! Haha



Pushing her stroller like a big girl when we stopped to eat...






I thought a picture on a hay bail would be cute but this as close as I could get to her looking at the camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment