Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas tree time!

The Sunday after Thanksgiving we bought our tree and we were so excited to get the house ready for Christmas!

Bringing in the tree
Unwrapping it and shaking off the loose needles...

Kinsey was pretty concerned about what Daddy should be doing with the lights :)

Good thing Daddy is such a good sport for the little bossy pants haha

Ready to put on the ornaments...

Putting on the decorations, woo!

Daddy helping her put some up high...

We didn't have an topper yet so a few days later Kinsey and I found an angel and we finished the tree that night...

So happy about the tree!


Cheesin'...

The stockings and wreath are hung, didn't want to waste a light strand either, and the reindeer door stop I got from my old boss found a home on the mantle until I get more festive decorations or pictures or something. Yay for Christmas being almost here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment