Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunny Days...

It was 73 degress out today so Kinsey and I took a nice long walk and she wanted to wear her shades. I thought it looked cute to I took some pictures. Later in the day Marissa and Amy were in Fayetteville so they came over for dinner. While we cooked and chatted the girls played, I got a few pictures of them on Kinsey's "scoochers" while they were riding around and then a picture of the "lovies" when they were leaving...


Trying to be a big girl and do it herself...
After a little help from Mommy...





I feel like she's striking a pose :)



Takin a little trip...


Kinsey's face just cracks me up in this one!



Pretty girls...


Such silly girls!




I'm always just a second too slow! Marissa is done with the hug and Kinsey's still hanging on but I think it's still cute :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dinner and letting us come play! I love getting the girls together! Next weekend definitely!!!

    ReplyDelete