Sunday, March 28, 2010

Leave Starts Tomorrow!!

Kyle is supposed to be home for his 15 days of mid-tour leave starting tomorrow! It's been 7 months and we couldn't be more excited to get him home! Before he left Iraq he emailed a few pictures with the promise that he's bringing lots more home on his SD card! Get ready for a lot of new posts because I think I will be taking an obscene amount of pictures of Kinsey and Daddy!



Last Tuesday there were a lot of newcasters and journalists where Kyle was; his command showed FOX news around and the others were split between everyone else. Kyle said he took a newspaper journalist from Pennsylvania around and this is a picture from that day that was posted on the Squadron Facebook page.

I don't know who the IA guy is but the other guy in ACUs is Kyle's Captain


Not sure what is going on again but you can see Kyle, his Captain, and his Senior Scout (Chris Adolf) is in the top row...

No comments:

Post a Comment