Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Yesterday was a fun filled day of Christmas activities! I took Kinsey to see Santa for the first time and like most babies she was not a fan at all! She had a death grip on my shirt when I got her close to him so no screaming baby with Santa pictures but I did get one of my Dad holding her close to Santa. Then we went to the Christmas tree lot to pick out a tree and brought it home to decorate. Kinsey has started a new excited pose where she scrunhces her face and her shoulders and squeals, I've been trying to catch a video of it but I got a few pictures this time.


Getting ready to see Santa







Kinsey really liked the tree here so we decided to get Dad and Andrea's tree that night...



Running away from Santa




This is as close as she would get!



Mommy and Baby (and part of Uncle Jake) at the Christmas tree lot...



Finding the perfect tree...



Happy baby!


Chasing Uncle Jake



Helping PaPa with the tree stand...








One of the new excited poses :)


And another :)


This is excited and wanting something haha



Checking it out...

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics! The headband is my favorite!! She is so adorable...looks more grown up since I last saw here:) Hope ya'll are having fun and trying to get in the Christmas spirit. It is hard without Daddy around..
    Miss yall

    ReplyDelete