On Christmas Eve night Kyle's grandparents always have a family dinner and it was great to see all the family! I was not very good about getting the camera out until Kinsey opened her present from Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Robinson. This was the first present that she actually tore into herself and I was a little excited! :)




I didn't get any pictures of Christmas morning because Kyle was on Skype so he got to watch Kinsey open her presents and chat with everyone. There had been a blizzard in Maysville and the roads were bad, so a little later Christmas morning, Kyle's Dad and brother dug us out and we eventually made it to Columbia to see my Mom, Brad, Maddie and the family.

Kinsey went to Aunt Maddie first and immediately backed into her lap :)


Aunt Maddie helped Kinsey open her presents from Grandma and Grandpa Barondeau

She was ready to play with the puzzles before they were out of the wrapping!


We celebrated Aunt Amy's birthday at lunch and had ice cream cake so Kinsey got to eat some ice cream bites and got pretty messy!



Kinsey tearing up a napkin tiny piece by tiny piece for Aunt Amy
Kinsey and I got to my Dad and Andrea's house about 8 and she was still up so we decided to go ahead and open presents!

Kinsey was really excited to bring Mommy her presents!

I don't know what these are called but they're a classic and Kinsey loves it!

Reading some of her new books from Mimi and Papa

Opening a present with Papa...


Reading a book with Papa...
No comments:
Post a Comment