Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Visit from Grammy and Aunt Maddie

Aunt Maddie wanted to come visit us over her Spring break so she and Grammy hopped on a plane and we all had a great time! Here are a few pictures from their visit
 Loves the slide!
 I love the pictures that show how teeny the kiddos are next to Kyle
 Cheesin' with Aunt Maddie

 Kinsey loves the "magic" swing...she holds on and it goes back and forth along the bar without pushes so she thinks it's magic :)
 Happy happy boy
 A little snack in the sun
 This boy loves to eat!
 She tried to climb the tree then her shoe got stuck and she panicked because she didn't want to put her sock on the ground or it would get dirty ha!
 Driving Aunt Maddie around
 Kinsey's turn
 Just walkin' around with Daddy
 One of those moments where I went to take a cute picture and before I clicked the button he did something silly like put things in his nose :)
 Super curly after bath hair
A little "The Gentlemen Ride" song time...

No comments:

Post a Comment