Saturday, February 11, 2012

Blog Catch Up

We've been busy busy but I wanted to do one catch up post with pictures of stuff we've done since the last post.
Sleeping in the bouncy seat
Daddy did her hair this day and I just thought she was being cute :)
There were several days in a row where it was in the 70s and sunny so we were outside a lot!She is starting to pick out her clothes more these days and wants to wear this dress just about everyday!
Baby Cohen at the park...
We got pretty hot at the park that day so we came home and played more in the driveway...
Almost the perfect size for the big wheel...
The cupcakes I made for our Super Bowl celebration...
Growing baby boy!
Kinsey really wanted to pose with the swing :)
Then with her "buddy"...
Cuddley babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment