Monday, October 17, 2011

Visit to the Kinard's!!

We got to North Carolina the afternoon of the 14th and Kinsey and I flew out the next day but we got to hang out with the Kinard's for one night! The girls had so much fun!! They spent almost the whole time in their Princess dresses and Rocko got to be "baby donkey" from Shrek :) Kyle went in to his old Troop to reenlist one of his former soldiers and that meant Amy and I got to chat a little and I got lots of time to play with Brady! We can't wait until we fly back in a few weeks and have a little more time with them!








Reunited! YAY!
Sidenote: Is it just me or is that the same face Kyle makes when he doesn't really want to smile in a picture haha




All dressed up and ready to play princesses outside...



After baths...it cracks me up how pretty Marissa looks and how Kinsey looks like she's trying to lick Brady haha



Had to have a little more princess play time before Daddy drove us to the airport...

No comments:

Post a Comment