Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Grogan

This weekend was Amber and Scott's wedding so Kyle, Kinsey and I went to Missouri for a few days. Kinsey stayed with Mimi and Papa and we went to St. Louis. The wedding was amazing! So happy for our friends!



The beautiful bride getting her hair done



The reception hall before the ceremony



Individual table arrangement. Amber and her mom designed and executed every detail and it was incredible!


The cake and the topper



Kacey looking gorgeous with her mason jar



Kyle and I before the ceremony



Kyle took pictures of the ceremony at Queeny Barn, the weather held out and it was so pretty!




Amber's brother escorting their mom



Scott waiting for the bride :)



Amber's brother, Braun, and his wife, Kristi



Scott's brother, Jeff, and his wife, Jill...





Scott's brother, Brad, and his wife, Erica...



Scott's cousin, Matt, and I...



Best man, Kenny, and Maid of Honor, Kacey...



Kac and I when Amber was walking down the isle...



Amber and her Dad





During the ceremony





Mr. and Mrs. Grogan cutting the cake





Their first dance



Kyle and I at the end of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment