Kyle's flight came in about 11:30 pm at Pope Air Force Base, which is basically attached to Ft. Bragg. The homecoming area was not as crowded as we expected and it was great! We got to watch the plane land and had a fairly unobstructed view of them marching in and the formation. I saw Kyle right away, so thankful I have a tall husband! We waited through the mini-speech and then got 15 minutes with him. After those 15 minutes he had to be bused back to the Troop buildings to turn things in and we're waiting for him to get home. I hope you enjoy the few pictures we have from Green Ramp!

Kinsey all ready with her purse to go get Daddy...

"Cheese"
Cheesin' with Mommy

Amy and I with the girls

The girls with their flags before the plane landed...

The families waiting at Green Ramp while they stood in formation...

By the time Daddy was there she was pretty tuckered out!

The
Kinard's reunited...
Yay! Together again!

Love this one!
So happy he's home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment