Saturday, June 5, 2010

Silly Little Girl!

Over Memorial weekend our neighbors went out of town so we watched their dog, Chubbs. Kinsey loves having him around and here are some pictures of them and some more of the mischievous things she's been doing lately...

She found one of Mommy's lip glosses and knew exactly what to do with it :)



She thought Chubbs needed some gloss too but Mommy stopped her...

They were all tuckered out...

Chubbs knew to stick close when she had food :)

Sitting and watching Noggin...


Clapping and dancing to the music...

This is one of her more common poses :)

Our neighbor, Keri, made us some cookies and I put them on the back of the stove so they'd be out of her reach. I'm running out of places she can't figure out a way to get to!



I was doing the dishes last night and she was playing in the living room. She was being really quiet and this is what I found her doing...

She'd gone into Mommy and Daddy's bathroom got out the panty liners and decided to make a top. Life is never boring with a baby! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahah, you're child is the best thing ever! can i please just come over and be entertained when i come visit in sept?! i love love love the pic of her hanging from the stove and the face she made when she found out that she got caught. and the panty liner top is just genious!!!

    ReplyDelete