Kinsey and I drove back to Missouri for a week so I could have help with her while I did my finals and observation. Mimi and Papa had a few surprises waiting for her including a big wheel and a lawn mower that blows bubbles like Marissa's. Kyle had to take our camera back with him so we got a new one and I love it! I went a little picture happy and took a lot of random shots of her watching TV on her big wheel (it was too cold to go outside the first few days) and playing with her other new toys...

Being a little daredevil ;)


I feel like she has a Chopper...

She's too cool for school

Eating goldfish on the steps....

I love how clear the pictures are!


Getting ready to mow the lawn...

We decided to play with the classic bubbles instead...

Trying hard to blow bubbles


Running around when it started to get warmer

Helping Papa with the puppies

Have to close the gate...

Trying to catch the bubbles Papa was blowing

Mowing the lawn

Peek-a-boo!

She loves being out with the puppies!

After a run through the sprinkler...

Kisses from BoBo

More after sprinkler shots

Running through the sprinkler with help from Papa and Mimi

All soggy and ready to go inside for a snack!
Those pics are awesome!! Love the new camera. They are so crystal clear and vibrant! Glad you got a new one. Kinsey looks like she is having fun...we miss you...COME HOME! :) See you soon!
ReplyDelete