Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Kaden is One!

Kinsey and I headed up to Odessa to celebrate cousin Kaden's first birthday! It was great to see him struting around and digging in to the cake! We were really happy that we were in Missouri so we could take part in the fun! I got a little picture happy so here are lots of shots from the day...


Kaden didn't waste any time getting into that icing!!




Getting a first taste...I love his belly!!


Getting good and messy!







Kinsey trying to figure out why he's all blue...



Kaden's Daddy (Kinsey's Uncle Cory) carting him off to the bath...



Kinsey was pretty into this tractor...



She thought she could scooch it like her rocket but it wasn't working out...



Bumper toys with Miss Addy...




Time for presents!



Kinsey needed some love from Aunt Stacey too...



Big man in his birthday chair!



Kinsey really wanted to go out and play with Lucy!




Kinsey stealing one of Kaden's birthday chairs...he cracks me up in this one! I feel like he's saying "Everyone keeps taking my stuff!!" :)


Playing with the mini basketball hoop...


Relaxing in the camping chair...



She started playing with Kaden's toy clicker and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't change the channels...


Aunt Stacey's sister, Kristen, fed Kinsey some cake and she loved it!

Kinsey made a new friend, Stacey's oldest niece, Emmy!

She was Emmy's shadow after that!
Kinsey and Kaden on the birthday quilt I made him...


I think she's explaining toes to Kaden...

No comments:

Post a Comment